– OR –
JUST FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
I have my Series 7 registration (General Securities Examination). This license allows me to help my clients with stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETF’s, CD’s, REIT’s, options and other investments.
I have my Series 63 registration (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination). This examination covers the principles of state securities regulations reflected in the Uniform Securities Act.
I have my Series 66 registration (Uniform Combined State Law Examination). This license allows me to help my clients with investment advice and consulting. A person with a Series 66 is usually refered to as an IAR (Investment Advisor Representative).
I have my Life and Health licenses. These licenses allow me to help my clients with their life and health insurance needs.
In some cases Hutton Financial Advisors uses discretionary asset management which allows us to pro-actively manage your accounts. Here is a look inside our investment strategy.
- 4-Step Investment Management Process
- Step 1: Create portfolios based on asset and sector classes in which we believe there are opportunities. Identify and capitalize.
- Step 2: Monitor and evaluate non-proprietary investment vehicles for utilization in your portfolios.
- Step 3: Utilize multiple quantitative analysis tools to implement our buy/sell decision-making process.
- Step 4: Monitor and evaluate legal insider trading activity to enhance market entry and exit points. Track what company executives are doing with their own money.
- Asset Classes and Sectors
- Using our Strategy, there are a wide array of investment products in different asset classes and investment sectors. Since our worldwide economy is dynamic, this list of investment options changes on a regular basis. We are continuously monitoring the investment landscape to try to identify tomorrow’s winners today.
Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy, including diversification, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss.
Lions Club, Borger and Weatherford
Better Business Bureau, (A+ Rating)
Financial Planning Association
Borger Chamber of Commerce
Weatherford Chamber of Commerce
East Parker County Chamber of Commerce
The Hutton Foundation